There are a few kits field available, at least in the US, that allow reliable measurement of arsenic in the field. One of them here at this linksaqib_karori
Wagtech Arsenator, may not be available locally but it can measure As provided QA/QC is maintained appropriately. Regards, Sadiqsrsohel
- Sep 15, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.