Technology information: As measuring instruments

  • Chris Welsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Dear All,

      I have been discussing with our moderator the possibility of doing a
      mail to you all about my company's products. It seems that she does
      not have an objection so here goes!

      As a member of the Arsenic Crisis Group you are obviously aware of
      the problems created by Arsenic and heavy metals as contamination
      into all natural and waste waters.

      What you are probably not aware of, is the availability of both
      portable and online instruments to measure heavy metals manufactured
      by Cogent Environmental Ltd. We have over 18 years experience of
      supplying this type of instrumentation and have literally hundreds of
      instruments in the field.
      Our instruments are capable of monitoring in the ppb range with
      detection levels as low as ppt of the following metals in natural
      waters, waste water and soils:

      Not only do we measure As but also Pb, Cu, Zn, Hg, Au, Ag, Cd, Mo,
      Cr, Ni, Pt and we are continuously working to add more metals to our
      list (e.g. U, V, Ba etc.)

      You can learn more about our products by visiting our web site:
      www.cogentenvironmental.co.uk
      If you would like a local contact, please send me an e-mail or
      alternatively
      If you would prefer to discuss you application with us directly then
      please feel free to contact me.

      We look forward to hearing from you,
      Regards,
      Chris
      Chris Welsh
      Managing Director
      Cogent Environmental Ltd
      Phone: +44 77332 66993
      chris.welsh@...
      Disclaimer:
      This message, together with any associated files, is intended solely
      for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed,
      and may contain information which is confidential, subject to
      copyright, or comprising a trade secret. Any unauthorised copying or
      dissemination is strictly prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete
      this message, and notify us immediately, at
      postmaster@...
      <mailto:postmaster@...>