Query: Quantification of arsenic sulfides phases

  • Saroj Chapagain
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear Members

      Our preliminary study hints at the possibility of formation of arsenic sulfides (groundwater shows: strong reduced condition, high dissolved organic carbon and lower sulfate level).

      In such conditions we would like to make some confirmative test.

      Are there field test methods or any suitable methods?

      I would be grateful for suggestions.

      Sincerely Yours

      Saroj Chapagain

      Yamanashi University, Japan