Video documentary: Action research on As mitigation implementation

  • Crelis Rammelt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
      The issue of implementation has been a concern of our work for a long time now. We have been involved in action research to try to understand the failure of governance as I mentioned in an earlier post:

      We have recently completed a video documentary to present our findings, and to suggest possible strategies for action at the village level. It has been posted online on our website here:

      http://www.peopleandwater.org/?p=378

      I hope it is useful.

      All the best,

      Crelis