Note: As/heavy metal affects bone density-health-scans

  • deborah barrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hey Everybody,

      I wanted to bring up something that I am not sure many people are aware of.

      When you have a bone density scan to find out if you are in danger of
      osteoporosis it will reflect improper readings if you are heavy metal
      poisoned. Our bones take in heavy metals when we become exposed and as they are heavier than calcium, the scan can pick the metals up as mineral health when the opposite might be very true.

      My body is very mineral deprived according to hair and urine analysis and also according to some blood work tests. Yet I appear to have very good levels of calcium in my bone density scans. As the body cannot tell the difference between metals and minerals it tends to accumulate metals in our bones.( If we take in minerals after the metals we can begin to displace the metals and this can be very painful. I can certainly attest to that.)

      As much as this is very important for us as we age not to be fooled by
      metals in our bones as minerals; we need to be very careful when children with heavy metals undergo scans which will affect their bone health.

      Here are a few links for you to check this information on heavy metals
      causing improper bone density scans.

      "The point is that bone mineral density tests are not perfect. They measure only one half of the health bone picture, which is bone density and entirely eliminate the other half, which is suppleness. And even if bones show up as dense, no one knows why they're dense, whether because they have great mineral content, or because they took up some heavy metal that makes them look good but actually means they contain substances that are profoundly toxic to the human body."

      http://ezinearticles.com/?Bone-Density-Tests
      <http://ezinearticles.com/?Bone-Density-Tests&id=6760738> &id=6760738

      Read under "Unusually high bone density" at this link:

      http://www.rah.sa.gov.au/nucmed/BMD/bmd_docguide.htm

      I hope those of you dealing with heavy metal poisoning, diseases of aging and those working to provide children with healthy lives will check these links out.

      Take care everybody and please keep safe.

      Posted by

      deborah

      Deborah Elaine Barrie
      4 Catherine Street
      Smiths Falls, On
      Canada
      K7A 3Z8
      deborahbarrie at hotmail.com
      http://www.noccawood.ca
      subscribe to list service at website
      http://www.noccawood.ca/she-dances.htm

      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pine