Re: [arr] Boys Trailor

  • bharathoo7
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2002
      its the same since kadhalan. The trailors are shot even before the
      launch I think so.

      I even saw robot posters and clips. I have seen the same for indian,
      jeans and mudhalvan.

      -Bharath

      --- In arrahmanfans@y..., ram kumar <rkumar2k@y...> wrote:

      > for the Tamil film `aravindan` (first film for yuvan shankar raja)
      trailor was released in the same day the shooting started .
      > vdivakar4u <vdivakar4u@y...> wrote: Hi Group,
      >
      > Yesterday night, i watched the trailor of the tamil movie Boys by
      > shankar in SUN TV. Very interesting...... Didn't looked like a
      tamil
      > movie.
      >
      > Suprised....shooting started on April 14th only and the trailors
      are
      > already on. Is this the first time.
      >
      > Sure...Music is going to be very very youthful.
      >
      > Anymore news on this topic....
      >
      > Bye,
      > Divakar.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >
      > Explore A.R.Rahman. The Man. The Music. The Magic.
      > Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

      Service.
      > `
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Download Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your
      desktop
    • jox2k
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2002
        guys

        these are not trailers, they are just teasers.
        They both are two different things.

        Teasers are just to announce that such a movie is coming, or such a
        project is being worked on.
        They just flash the movies name, or some pics without revealing
        anything of the movie.

        Trailers are more elaborate with songs, scenes or dialogues.

        So what we have is just a Teaser, serving nothing more than just to
        tease us.