Re: "Enga pona" movie version sung by Heroine Parvathy Menon

  • sayuj_sunil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2013
      I Hope this is the one you are mentioning..

      https://soundcloud.com/user6558957/enga-pona-raasa-sad-movie

      Is this ?. From the voice i can't figure out. Some one pealse help.
      If it's true, she has sung so beautifully! ...

      --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sriram S <srirams_param@...> wrote:

      > Bharat Bala revealed in the Jaya TV Maryan promotion that "Enga pona raasa" movie version was sung by Heroine Parvathy menon, ARR recorded the song in her voice. The original one with Shakthi's voice appears during the last scene of the film...

    • viju.rahmaniac
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2013
        It is true that the movie version initially is Parvathy's rendition. There are a lot of subtle differences that you'd be able to notice. The one that plays at the end and during end credits is Shakthishree's version.

        Mighty impressed with Parvathy's talents - acting, dubbing with her own voice (a rarity in Tamil cinema mostly), and singing.