brand new motoro

  • Eduardo Co Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
      hi guys,

      i just purchased a motoro stingray. this is my first time to keep a
      stingray. its a baby one, around 4"-5" in diameter. i'm soliciting
      advices and tips from all of u here at the list who already have
      experiences w/ them. any tips r welcome. hope to hear from u all.

      -jun
    • Edwin Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
        I saw a motoro the other day at a fish shop here and it costs S$180! I was
        thinking then that with about twice that amount, I can get another RTG...
        but then, a stingray is a cool complement to have.

        Have any of you seen a 'tiger' stingray? I saw one about 4' long going
        for S$450...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
          do u have any tips to share edwin?