Has anyone ever kept two baby silvers together without fighting??

  • coppersafe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hello,
      I was wondering if anyone out there has ever kept two baby silvers
      together and rasied them to adults together in the same tank without
      fighting.....Has this been tried?? What was the outcome???

      Thanks!

      Eric

      | http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play! |
    • scott lightner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        Eric,

        Here in Los Angeles I often see many places with small & large silvers
        together (respectively) in the same tank. Sometimes there are several as
        long as a meter in the same tank.

        ~S~

        >From: "coppersafe" <coppersafe@...>
        >
        >Hello,
        >I was wondering if anyone out there has ever kept two baby silvers
        >together and rasied them to adults together in the same tank without
        >fighting.....Has this been tried?? What was the outcome???
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >Eric

        Scott Lightner Photography
        http://www.scottlightner.com