collect more new freebies today!

  • t.kramer87
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      I was sent this fantastic 100% free link by a friend, so I thought I
      would share it with the group...enjoy!

      The link goes to a blog page where you can collect hundreds of items
      for FREE!
      There is so much on offer that its definately worth the visit. There
      is even some funny videos to watch!
      Keep your eyes open for new freebie pages, they post them each week!

      http://moourl.com/freebiemix

      When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends
      and pass on the link above, like I did!

      Take care and have a great week