Chilli red arowana

  • Anand s
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      Hello I am looking for chilli red Arowana 3inch size can anyone guide me where I can get same or available with any one or the price at which I can get

      Thanks & regards

      Anand

    • henrythanhnguyen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2007
        --- In arowana@yahoogroups.com, Anand s <sal3072000@...> wrote:

        > Hello I am looking for chilli red Arowana 3inch size can anyone
        guide me where I can get same or available with any one or the price
        at which I can get

        > Thanks & regards
        >
        > Anand
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Check out what you're missing if you're not on Yahoo! Messenger

        just give me a call than we can talk about this 951 807 4459 or 714
        271 1649
      • hung ta
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2007
          Where do you live? If they don't known you well enough, they would not sell that fish to you, Although They have all kind of asian arowana.

          henrythanhnguyen <henrythanhnguyen@...> wrote:
          --- In arowana@yahoogroups .com, Anand s <sal3072000@ ...> wrote:

          > Hello I am looking for chilli red Arowana 3inch size can anyone
          guide me where I can get same or available with any one or the price
          at which I can get

          > Thanks & regards
          >
          > Anand

          > Check out what you're missing if you're not on Yahoo! Messenger

          just give me a call than we can talk about this 951 807 4459 or 714
          271 1649

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.