Re: [arowana] 5ft*2ft*2ft fish tank plus Jin Long cabinet FOR SALE

  • CHEE WOH CHAW
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2006
      Hi Noel,
            Thanx for asking abt the fish tank.Will you mind giving me an
      offer(budget) coz i do not want to anyhow quote you a price (no obligation
      til u drop by to have a look at it).We can then discuss the money issue
      later. My hp:93692291.

        Address: 39 Bedok Road,#04-05,Country Park Condo.
        (near Bedok Camp and new food court...opposite cold storage)

        Cheers!
        Terrence
        Attached is a photo of it

      Noel Tatlonghari <noel20_rocks2000@...> wrote: