arowana help

  • Bob bee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 7:45 PM
      Hi everyone..

      I'm having problem with my asia arowana..I notice little worms sticking
      on the side glass tank, but is not found in his body.... The arowana is
      eating fine and swimming fine..any suggestions on how to get rid of the
      little white worms. The PH is 6.8 and no signs of Ammonia. I usually
      do around 15% every 4 days.

      Thanks..and is really quiet in this mailing list..
      :)
    • Eddy Poon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 8:51 PM
        Hello Bob,

        Could you decribe the worms a little more in detail? Also let us know what
        is the diet you give to your fish.

        Regards
        Eddy Poon
        divinedis@...