Re: [arowana] Man with 40 Super Reds and 10 Crossbacks

  • Anand s
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 7:39 PM
      hi,

      Can you provide me with some more details on this as to at what price he wants to sell them, is it possible to see them before decideing to buy.

      Regards,

      Anand

      tonydel2000 <tonydel2000@...> wrote:
      There's a man from Manila who has 40 Super Reds and 10 Crossbacks in
      his residence. Is he a member of this list? The name is Mr. Lim.
      Someone wants to see and probably buy some.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.

    • tonydel2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 8:57 AM
        I think that Mr. Lim is the exclusive importer of Aro's from Panda
        Aquatics. They say that he has almost 50 Super Reds and Crossback
        Aro's (of different sizes and ages) in his residence in Quezon City,
        Philippines.

        Unfortunately, I do not have a contact number/email. He might be a
        member of this email list.