Re: [arowana] Red tail Gold in Malaysia

  • Alv
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi Mofie,
      I'm a beginner too. Not much different from you. I'm not too sure how the Banjar will grow up to be but it is available in Xian Leng. As they are now about 4 inches, it looks the same as others. They are priced at RM988. I think their prices are negotiable. Check out the X-back and SR. You dont see that often!
      Good luck!
      Alvin