Re: [arowana] Help My Arowana is not eating!!!

  • Liang Chong Seng
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      NEw aro seems to dont eat in an new environment,This is the problem i had at first also.But do check your water and make sure all is okie.Other else try to let ur fish to have some fasting for few days.Or make ur surface current more in order to let the food seems like a live food.

      azngurlxx2000 <azngurlxx2000@...> wrote:
      Hello guys, I purchased a 12 inch silver arowana 3 days ago and it
      doesnt eat!!! Is this normal for new arowanas?  How long do I have
      to wait before I should worry?  My water seems to be fine and I
      cycled it for about 3 weeks.  Ammonia level is 0, but i dont know
      what my nitrite is and i dont think it's 0.   HELP !!! Thanks

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now