Re: [arowana] removal from list...

  • Joshua Palumbo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Richard,

      I have the turtle in a different tank and i don't know
      if im gonna add the turtle to the ray tank. I just
      got rid of the second turtle tonight in trade for a 10
      inch jardini and another ray. Thanks for the advise.
      Im already feeding it reptomin. Haven't tried algae
      wafers. Thanks again.

      Josh

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/