Hello

  • ironhorsestable@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 1998
      I'm brand new to your list and am very excited to be included. At this
      time, I do not own one of these lofty fellows, but have in the past. I
      enjoy getting babies and raising them up. My last two were lost to a
      nasty protozoan infection that came in our water. I lost almost all my
      Central American Cichlids too. That was a year ago, and now we're all
      happy. I'm just being patient for the perfect one to come along.
      At this time, I have 4 tanks-2 150 gal, a 45 gal for babies and a 55
      for larger juveniles. I currently own,A large Tiger Oscar, a baby gold
      Oscar, a Rainbow-highfin wolffish, 3 polymerus, a baby insignis Channa
      and a pair of marble Convicts to keep things lively. Oh, and a Chaca
      Chaca to really make people wonder.
      I am looking forward to any info you may be able to share.
      Kindest Regards,
      Beth

      BethHoffert
      Iron Horse Stables