Re: [arowana] timid aro

  • MARK TUNG
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi Samurai,

      I had this problem of my arowana resting at the bottom
      of the tank during the day time. Later I discover that
      my aquarium's light timer was not working. As the
      lights is on for 24 hours a day my fish do not know
      when is day and when is night..so that might be the
      cause of the problem.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com