Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Announcements

  • mrfish@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Announcements

      The Tampa Bay Aquarium Society would like to invite you to our November
      Meeting to be held at the Florida Aquarium, 701 Channelside Drive, Tampa FL.
      We meet the second Monday of every month.

      Our regular meeting will be at 7:15 PM on Monday, November 11, 2003. Our
      featured speaker this month is Capt. Roy Herndon talking on Live Sand and
      Coral Propagation.

      Capt Herndon is the founder of Ocean Dreams in Ruskin. Ocean Dreams
      propagates aquacultured live rock and corals. In addition he spoke at the
      recent Marine Aquarium Conference of North America.

      Dr. Bill Falls, Director of the Hillsborough College Aquaculture Department
      will supplement the evening with a discussion on raising live corals.

      In addition to our fine program, our meetings always feature a bowl show and
      an auction of fish and fish related items.

      All people with an interest in the aquarium hobby are invited to attend our
      meetings. There is no charge to attend our meetings.

      This months bowl show is Goldfish and Koi.

      For Directions: http://www.aka.org/TBAS/directionframe.htm

      Mr. Eric Bourneman, noted saltwater aquarist, author and lecturer will speak
      at the April 2003 meeting of the Tampa Bay Aquarium Society. Plan to attend.