Looking for a pair of arowana

  • toou@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi,

      I am searching to buy a pair of red, golden, black, silver arowanas
      in Torrance, CA but do not know of a location to get them at. Can
      someone please direct me to a fish store.

      Thanks,
      Minh
    • riotfishdude
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
        --- In arowana@y..., toou@h... wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am searching to buy a pair of red, golden, black, silver arowanas
        > in Torrance, CA but do not know of a location to get them at. Can
        > someone please direct me to a fish store.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Minh

        not a good idea to keep any of these in pairs,i wouldnt know of any
        stores in California,but you could try http://www.kencofish.com