Re: [arowana] SSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Sam911
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2000
      Hi List,

      My RTG aro finally had his first meal after one month. I transfered it to a pond abt a month back and it's been refusing to eat anything since than. Also it only comes out to swim at night and sits at the bottom of the pond during the day. Now he comes out to swim more often. He finally ate 2 crickets today and its a great achievement(for me at least). I also introduced some tiger barb fishes to the pond as it had a lot of small little worms(5-10mm and red in colour). Now there are no more worms. The tiger barbs are very hard working.

      Thanks and Merry christmas,
      Sam
      RTG
      Singapore
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2000
        Eli Wang, your whining and complaining will not get you off this list
        no matter how long nor how hard you do it. However, unsubscribing to
        this list or in any egroups list for that matter is very very simple.
        First, go to:

        http://www.egroups.com/group/arowana

        Then look for the link that says "UNSUBSCRIBE" after which you will
        see some options where finally you can unsubscribe yourself or you
        can read the list in message board form so that the messages will not
        flood your inbox.

        So, the decision is yours to unsubscribe yourself. Whatever you
        choose, just have a nice day. Thanks.