External Canister Filter

  • buay_tat_han@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      Dear all,

      I intend to purchase a new canister filter for my 4'x2'x2' tank.
      Would appreciate any recommendations from members who have bought
      good and reliable filter.

      Thanks and regards,
    • IronMask
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        Mine is 5'x 2'x 2' tank (150 gallons). And my filter is a fluval 403. It is teriffically perfect with this size of tank. I have no sand or obstacle in my tank. I have a Malaysian Green Arowana and 2 plecos. Here is the picture of my arowana. He is 11 months old. He's name is Saiha, the green pinoy dragon.

        Hope this help.