LOOKING FOR SOME FRIENDS

  • ladyinred1020
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi my name is Linda Peoples and I'm from Fayetteville NC, I'm
      looking for some friends of mine. The names or as follows
      Eugene,Sandra,Michael,David,Jenny or Ivan Marine/Marin, the last that I
      heard from them they were living in Arouca at this address
      #3 Faith Ave.
      Paul Village
      Arouca,Trinidad
      Eugene has another sister that's marrried and her name is
      Suzanne,husband is Michael Josephs.Please help me find them I've been
      looking for them for years.