I had been out of the Army for 3.5 years when that happened, but I knew that the 14th USASA Field Station at Hakata, Japan, would be in the thick of it. Ilynnkcircle
I remember...I was on duty in the com center PI when the the "BIG" message came through, the BIG C, to DIRNSA...watched the message being typed live and email@example.com
Instead of a mission lasting 22 days, 83 crewmen aboard the Pueblo would spend 11 grueling months away from their home port, most of it spent in North Koreankurtjahnke
The King has note of all that they intend, by interception which they dream not of. Henry V, Act ll, Scene 2.
- Jun 7, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.