LOOKING FOR OLD ASA BUDDIES

  • bigdplus2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      After over 40 years, my memory for names is not that good. I was at
      the following posts. Ft Devins 1957, Ft Gordon Ga 1957, Ft Richardson
      Alaska 1958, Shemya 1958-59, Camp Walters Texas 1959-60, Clark
      Airforce Base Phill. 1959. I was a Crypto guy, so was in the Com
      Center from 1958 to 1960. I am especially looking for my friend John
      F. Stillwell from Shemya and Samuel R. Johnson Camp Walters, plus all
      of you guys who remember this ugly face. Looking forward to hear from
      you. I live in Dallas. My phone number is (214)-339-2935 and my name
      is Don Maris
    • Bob Butterley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        Sir,

        Were you with the 504th at
        Ft. Devens, in 1957 before
        they went to Camp Walters?

        Carob
      • Bob Butterley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
          ToWhomAll,

          TEXAS
          You know iff'n I was the Gov.
          I would have my whole staff
          getting those Feathered Fellows
          that Fred identified. Since they
          refuse to show up for work they
          don't get paid. Isn't there some
          old law from 1850 of sumpin'
          that says if you dont show up so many
          days in a row what that's a sign that
          they quit.

          There are an awful lot of people in
          Texas and I know what us Refub is
          try'n to do. This is going to go
          to court so lets get it done. Besides
          didn't anybody hear the old saying,
          "To the victor belongs the spoils!"

          Some of you may remember that Bobby
          Knight down in Poublow Rico threw
          one of his tantrums. Gov of P.R say
          send that sucker back here. Gov of
          Indiana says he aint broke no laws
          as far as I can see so I won't send
          him down south.

          Well the daggum US Supreme Court said
          that since he was an employee of U of I that the Gov.
          had to comply with the PR Gov and send him back. Well
          they worked it out. Everybody knows that before it is
          over those 9 fossils is going to have to rule.

          Going to be a lot of chuckling going on before this is
          over. Direalikytion of duty. Just all kinds of mud thrown'n
          here.

          CALIFORNIA:
          What are the Democrate screaming about? All the Regan Democrats
          is dead or dy'n. Why old Barbra Snooze could finance this liberal
          candidate by herself. Don't know about California law. Most states
          if ya kicked the Governor out then the Lt. Governor would be come
          Governor. Or in California does recalling the Governor make the
          election null and void. Some say the only reason Clinton didn't
          get impeached was because VP Gore would have become President
          Gore. Course them there Californians write some funny laws.

          If they elect a Democrat governor then nothing changes and if
          they elect a Refublican they got to do it all over again in two
          years anyway. So the committee heads will change and no one will
          be agble to fix the enormous problems there anyways.

          This concludes my comments on the idiots who the cityzens of these
          two great states elected to represent them. Do they have chits on
          the California ballots? Davis should sue for a recounts.

          Carob
        • ERNEST OLSON
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
            --- Bob Butterley <bapinfl@...> wrote:
            > Sir,
            >
            > Were you with the 504th at
            > Ft. Devens, in 1957 before
            > they went to Camp Walters?
            >
            > Carob

            In 57 I was w/the 307th ASA Bn, Rothwesten, Germany.
            Ernest Olson

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com