creativity

  • Hayk Hayrapetyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      Dear friends around the globe,

      We are very glad to invite you to participate in the 3rd edition of
      "Creativity" (www.creativity. gr)trought our OPEN CALL!!!

      CREATIVITY 3 "Love and Unity", an intercultural youth event organized
      by "Kids in Action" and aiming to bring together more than 200 young
      people from all over the world in order to express themselves in the
      themes of love and unity through a variety of artistic workshops.

      Find all the information related to this activity under :
      http://www.creativi ty.gr/3/opencall

      Should you have any question, please write to us on:
      opencall@creativity .gr
      We want that you explode our mailbox!

      Don´t hesitate to forward this email to all your contacts that might
      be interested !!

      Warmest regards on behalf of "Kids in Action",

      Eduard Gutierrez
      External Communications
      "Creativity 3" Steering Committee

      All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.