Fifth Edition of “Human Rights – Human Wr ongs” International Youth Newsletter

  • Hayk Hayrapetyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010

      Click to open the Newsletter

      Dear friends,

      We are pleased to introduce you the Fifth Edition of the “Human Rights – Human Wrongs” International Youth Newsletter!

      We are giving the Youth around the world an opportunity to speak out, ask questions, give answers and find solutions for preventing Human Rights violations in their countries.

      Our team appreciates every single word sent to us. Your contributions make this Newsletter live and move forward. Stay with us!

      Be a SPECIAL HUMAN RIGHTS REPORTER of your country!

      Together we can make changes!

      We are always open for your comments, questions and recommendations.

      With best regards,

      Asia-Europe Youth Cooperation Platform

      See also previous editions on our website: http://hrhw.gyuf.org/