20Finally I can afford to relax thanks to my new deal.

  • suzan.johnston9205@yawooooo.com
    Dec 4, 2005
      Im sure we can all agree that banks SUCK, right? lol. Well, I know most of us don't borrow from them by choice, I know that was the case with me until recently. But thanks to a mate I was able to save myself some big big dolars and finally get myself organised to move into my new place. He told me about this thing http://www.howcanyoulose.info/baeib and it has really given me a new 'lease of life' (pun intended ;)). So have a peak at it, and tell me wat you guys think.