Do u think this picture is funny?

  • matchatzfriends
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 12, 2009
    • girlbwrider
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 20 10:47 PM
      • roids Foru
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 21 1:58 AM
          Bodybuilders, Athletes, Fitness Enthusiasts etc.. your search is over.

          Massive and Lean, Lean and Cut, More Strength, More Size, or More
          Endurance, we are the Stepping Stone to ensure you achieve your fitness
          goals.

          If you want to look like these guys in the photo's, and get your body
          in shape, e-mail us directly at roids4u.net@... for details.
          Testosterone, Deca, Winstrol, Anavar, Cypionate and a lot more etc..

          Looking For Honest Site, Original Roids At Lower Rates at your door steps

          Then Find It Here @ www.roids4u.net

          ......Easy Ordering Process

          ......No prescription

          ......No scamming

          ......Track your Package

          .......Guarantee delivery at your door steps

          .......Cheaper then other site

          ........Original products of A Grade company

          .........Lab Tested

          ......We can prove our self legit

          We have tested medications they sell and we can certify that they do
          have quality medications, excellent prices and they SHIP WORLDWIDE.

          You'll be surprised with their low prices and shipping policy.

          www.roids4u.net     www.roidsorder.com

          Whether it be weight loss, weight gain, Massive Muscle Mass Gain, to
          lean out, body fat reduction, you have come to the right place. All you
          have to lose is an e-mail. roids4u.net@...

          The rates are the lowest around and the best quality as well.  Test,
          Sus, Deca, HGH, Clomid, Anavar, Winny etc.. You name it and it comes
          discretly to your home or office.

          It's that simple and you will be so pleased with your results that
          within a week, you will be recommending your friends to us. :) We are
          discreet, professional and private and you will receive great service.

          we are introducing discounts for heavy buyers and resellers

          5% off on purchase of 500 $ to 1000 $

          10% off on purchase of 1000 $ to 2000 $

          PS :- This discount is only on the products and not the shipping
          charges shipping charges will be 20$ worldwide for max 3 products in
          one package, large product like Anabol, Danabol will be 1 product per
          package

          Regards

          Roids4u.net

          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 15, 2009