FEB. GEAR REPORT: NEW PRODUCTS, NEW PRICES

  • Rob Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      9 years in business... Domestic shipping... Quality products... Fast
      turnaround... Easy payment via WU

      qvonline@...

      Hey Guys,

      First, some bad news. In a stroke of bad luck for U.S. bodybuilders,
      the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency busted ALL EIGHT of the major Mexican
      steroid manufacturers in mid-December. QV, Animal Power, Loeffler,
      Brovel, Tornel and the other big guys are all out of business.

      I have a limited supply of QV and other products available, and
      still for sale at the old prices until supplies are gone. These
      include:

      QV Deca300 10cc $140
      QV Test Enanthate 250 10cc $85
      QV Test Propionate 10cc $50
      QV Boldenone (Equipoise) (200mg/ml) 10cc $130
      QV Trenbolone Acetate (75mg/ml) 10cc $225
      QV Test Cypionate (200mg/ml) 10cc $85

      QV Dianabol (10mg tabs) 100 tabs $150
      QV Anavar (5mg tabs) 100 tabs $250

      Tornell SuperTest250 (Sustanon) 10cc $160

      In addition, QV Winstrol (50mg/ml) is available, 20cc $225

      HCG, Clomid, Cytomel, Clenbuterol and 23G syringes are still
      available, at the old prices.

      NEW ITEMS:

      Some exciting new items are now available also:

      U.S.-made, human pharmeceutical grade Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate).
      1cc ampules, 200mg/ml 10 ampules for $350 (while they last)

      Masteron (drostanolone propionate) 100mg/ml 20cc $250

      Masteron enanthate (long acting) 250mg/ml 10cc $250

      Trenbolone Enanthate (long-acting; one shot a week) 300mg/ml 10ml
      $250

      As always, I am happy toanswer questions and give advice on cycles and
      nutrition...

      Hope to hear from you,

      Rob

      qvonline@...

      HOW TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS MAILING LIST:

      1) If this email was addressed to your personal email address, just
      reply to the message and let me know you would like to be dropped from
      my address book.

      2) If you received this email through a yahoo group such as
      "anabolicsrus" or "muscle-worship" or "freakybiggunsclub" you will
      need to log onto the group and go to your 'email preferences.' Change
      your setting from "Individual Emails" to "No Email" or "Special
      Notices Only." (If you simply reply to the group the message will go
      out to all members, and I will have no way of knowing who to drop
      from my address book.)