HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 15% OFF ALL ANABOLICS...

  • Rob Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      In business 8+ years... Safe, domestic shipping... Fast turnaround...
      Easy payment through Western Union...

      Hey Guys,

      From now until Jan. 1, 2006, all anabolic steroids are 15% off their
      normal price (with order of $200 or more). This includes deca 300,
      test enanthate, test cypionate, test propionate, trenbolone acetate,
      winstrol, equipoise, anadrol, dianabol, anavar.

      (Not included in sale are syringes, nolvadex, clomid, HCG, cytomel,
      HGH...)

      To order, or for a full price list email qvonline@...

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND BEST WISHES FOR A HUGE AND BUFF 2006...

      Rob Scott

      HOW TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS LIST:

      1) If this email is addressed to your personal email addy, write
      me and ask me to remove you and I will.

      2) If this email is addressed to a yahoo group, such as
      [muscle-worship] or [anabolicsrus],then you will need to log on to the
      group, click on your personal profile, and change your mail preference
      from "individual emails" to "no email" or "special announcements
      only".