Feb. Special 10% off test, deca, winny, dbol, etc.

  • Rob Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Because of the great response I have extended my special
      offer. You get 10% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $500 if order is placed
      before the end of February.

      I carry deca300, test enanthate, test cypionate, sustanon, winstrol,
      dianabol, anavar, trenbolone, equipoise, clomid, nolvadex,
      clenbuterol, cytomel, many others...

      In business over 8 years. Domestic shipping. Fast turnaround.

      Email me for a complete price list and other info.

      qvonline@...

      Rob Scott