Hey

  • daviddilsizianmusix
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 24, 2001
      Hi,<br>my name is David Dilsizian, I'm Armenian,
      but am also an aspiring singer/songwriter. I have
      just made a web page, and a yahoo club to get my name
      out there! so if you would please check them out, and
      e-mail me if you would like to hear some of my
      Dilsizian<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/daviddilsizianmusix/music.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/daviddilsizianmusix/music.html</a>
    • nuneorg
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 4 4:03 PM
        Our music , Our Song.<br>Is a strong part of our
        Heritage, Join NUNE in her trubute to the great armenian
        artists online 24 hours a day