(unknown)

  • Natalie Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      I received feedback from the publisher of OutlookLI, reminding me that the
      new gay-themed picture, "The Next Best Thing", is from Paramount
      studios.....the same studios that are planning to give Dr. Laura her own
      television pulpit to spew her anti-gay hatred.

      If you were considering seeing it, please don't. If it makes it easier to
      avoid, consider this....advance word on the movie is that it is a bomb.
      Hopefully, this will make your decision easier.

      I received a copy of one advance review that gives it a D+ and calls it "one
      of the worst things now playing" and that it "sets gay cinema back at least
      10 years."

      In your e-mails to Paramount, you may want to let them know why you are not
      going to be spending money to see their movie, targetted to you.

      Here is contact information, from the new website, www.stopdrlaura.com:

      Kerry McCluggage - Chairman
      Paramount Television Group
      - Telephone (323) 956-5076
      5555 Melrose Avenue
      Hollywood, CA 90038

      Frank Kelly - Co-President
      Paramount Television Group
      - Telephone (323.) 956.5000
      - dial 1, * (star), then spell "KellyFrank" to be connected
      5555 Melrose Avenue
      Hollywood, CA 90038

      email: kerry_mccluggage@...