Join me in the fight to stop junk food marketing to kids!

  • Natalie Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:42 AM

      Today I signed a petition telling Nickelodeon to stop junk food marketing to kids. I felt compelled to take a stand because Nickelodeon has a corporate responsibility to our children. Unlike Disney, it refuses to adopt any nutritional guidelines on what they will advertise to kids.

      Together, we can change this!

      Join me in telling Nickelodeon to STOP junk food marketing to kids! Then, pass it on to your friends and family. You can sign on here – http://action.momsrising.org/sign/nickelodeon_stop_junk_food_marketing_to_kids?referring_akid=5668.2200604.7HWJaX&source=taf

      Together, our voices can make a powerful difference.