Senator Leahy to Propose Strong Curbs

  • James Nimmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2014
      These orders ORIGINALLY came from the White House and we're supposed to believe the WH is "working closely"  for honest reasons?
      Yeah, I gotta bridge in Brooklyn real cheap for you to look at.  The NSA works under the orders of the WH.

      clip  The White House has been working closely with lawmakers, privacy experts and technology companies to secure Senate passage of what it considers critical legislation, National Security Council spokesman Ned Price said.