How Tech Companies Are Cheating America's Young Adults | Common Dreams

  • Teresa Binstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013

      June 10, 2013 by Common Dreams

      How Tech Companies Are Cheating America's Young Adults

      by Paul Buchheit

      Young people in America, and their parents and grandparents, are all contributors to the greatest revolution in technology in the history of the world. Yet as we heap praise and money on tech leader Apple, and generate billions in advertising revenue for Google and Facebook, we're not getting back as much as we're giving.

      more