File - ARMACTMOREMINDER.txt

  • armchairactivist@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 49 , May 1, 2012
      Once a month, we remind members that Grateful Dread Peace Media, which handles THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST administration, has lots of ways to stay informed and active in progressive issues and the do-gooding movement.

      Because you are a THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST listmember, we ask you to check out GDPM's offerings regularly. They exist for YOU:

      GRATEFUL DREAD PUBLIC RADIO - THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST
      http://gdreadradio.net http://armchair-activist.info
      twitter: @gdpr E-List: http://ow.ly/niG6
      twitter: @nrdavis twitter: @armact

      ALL FACTS & OPINIONS - http://gratefuldread.net
      twitter: @allfactsandopin

      BALTIMORE ACTIVISTS COALITION
      http://BaltimoreActivists.org
      twitter: @BaltActivists

      GOLDMAN MILL VIRTUAL PEACE COLLECTIVE
      http://goldmanmill.ning.com
      twitter: @GMPaxWords

      KYNDNOTES notes on kyndness and a #kynd revolution
      http://kyndnotes.com
      twitter: @kyndnotes

      Tell your progressive friends about THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST and encourage them to join us in making positive change for the world!

      URGENT: We can always use your financial support. The effort managing THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST has existed since 1996, operating on a shoestring budget (mostly out of Nat's empty pocket) and always in danger of collapse. If you believe in our social-justice, worldchanging mission, please help!

      Donate to GDPM and THE ARMCHAIR ACTIVIST via PayPal or Credit Card
      http://tinyurl.com/2c2khz
      Until our official nonprofit status is approved and finalized or a fiscal sponsor can be secured, contributions are not tax-deductible. Every penny goes into the work and into fulfilling our mission.

      If you need more information or would like to discuss deeper involvement with any or all of these projects, contact us:

      GRATEFUL DREAD PEACE MEDIA
      PO Box 964
      Summit, NJ, USA 07901
      http://gratefuldread.com