Occupy Rigged Elections: A Call for the Second American Revolution in 2012 | Truthout

  • Teresa Binstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2011

      Occupy Rigged Elections: A Call for the Second American Revolution in 2012

      When candidates emerge who support the positions and demands of the 99 percent, the more certain we can be that our elections will be rigged.

      Tuesday 27 December 2011
      by: Victoria Collier and Ronnie Cummins, Truthout | Op-Ed
      http://truth-out.org/occupy-rigged-elections-call-second-american-revolution-2012/1323891807

      A great battle is coming. The 2012 elections are our chance to turn the tide back toward real democracy, but we must begin immediately. Only by organizing for a democratic revolution now can we break the hold of corporate criminals over our elections and take real power in 2012, legitimately and nonviolently....