Re: Growing wealth widens distance between lawmakers and constituents - The Washington Post

  • Teresa Binstock
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011
      The Washington Post has disappeared the graphic showing each congressperson's net worth. Once again, I should have saved the pages while they were available, but instead acted in folly and trusted the Washington Post to retain the pages online. My mistake!

      Teresa

      Look at the graphics on the webpage.  Every congressperson's net worth is listed, and in the Senate and in the House.

      Growing wealth widens distance between lawmakers and constituents

      By Peter Whoriskey,

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/growing-wealth-widens-distance-between-lawmakers-and-constituents/2011/12/05/gIQAR7D6IP_story.html