Re: [armchairactivist] White Power and Al Qaeda Unite Against America

  • insight
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1 2:51 AM
      Hi Natalie,

      We would appreciate it if you pass on any of our posting in future if you could leave our contact details with the posting

      Many thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1 3:58 AM
        No problem! Sorry about that; in fact, I had intended to do just that.
        Thanks for originally posting this--it was fascinating.

        the armchair activist

        At 05:51 AM 11/1/01, you wrote:
        >Hi Natalie,
        >We would appreciate it if you pass on any of our posting in future if you
        >could leave our contact details with the posting
        >Many thanks

        The Armchair Activist & Armchair Activism GLBT - http://gratefuldread.net/act/
        Visit the site, join the mailing lists, work for a better world.
        Webmasters: Check out FREE content for your site!