Hubby Hubby -- Ben & Jerry rename flavor

  • James Nimmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Maine marriage-equality goes into power today even as referendum to deny civil liberties will be on the ballot in November.

      I predict a similar legal situation as we're seeing now in Californian and its Prop Hate turmoil--a small selection of legally married citizens in contrast to even more who are denied the rights of citizenship.

      We must work to make sure the Maine Supreme Court makes the inclusive judgment.

      Ben & Jerry`s Renames Legendary Flavor to Celebrate Freedom to Marry
      Reuters
      Ben & Jerry`s has a long history of commitment to social justice, including gay rights. Its partnership with Freedom to Marry, a national leader in the ...