Natalie Davis has forwarded a page to you from This Can't Be Happening!

  • nr.davis@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      This Can't Be Happening!
      Natalie Davis thought you would like to see this page from the This Can't Be Happening! web site.
      Message from Sender:

      I actually left the Democrat Party for principle's sake years ago. Now, many true progressives, including Rep. Cynthia McKinney, are waking up and smelling the espresso: The Pelosi-Reid Dems won big in November, and yet they're still giving Bush everything he wants. Being people of principle, they're walking away and starting the I QUIT THE PARTY Movement. Learn more about it, spread the word far and wide, and if you are so inclined, ditch the DINOs! The plan comes from activist/author Dave Lindorff, who co-hosts "A Nation Deceived," the impeachment show that airs on Grateful Dread Public Radio, and it is gaining momentum. Check it out!Natalie founder/moderator The Armchair Activist co-founder/moderator Baltimore Activists Coalition station mgr, Grateful Dread Public Radio http://gdreadradio.net

      First name:

      Last name:

      Email address:

      Comments: