ARC-OTG USB driver for linux

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Hi. I'm trying to find a distribution of linux that contains the ARC-OTG driver. The USB core I'm working with is the CI13611A, which is similar to the USB controller in the Freescale iMX31. I downloaded a couple of linux distributions for the iMX31 from the Freescale site, but none seemed to have the USB driver. Any suggestions as to where I might find a linux distribution with this driver code would be appreciated. Thanks.

      Lee