linux 2.6.25 on PXA255?

  • ROSSIER Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hello,

      We experienced some troubles with one of the last Linux kernel (2.6.25.7) on a PXA255.
      We actually started from a previous 2.6.14 version on a customized board (which works very well).

      The kernel freezes right after the decompression. Having a deep look at it, we found out that the kernel
      loops on calibrate_delay(), and a little more investigations led us to discover that pxa_timer_interrupt() (arch/arm/mach-pxa/time.c)
      is never called. Before going in deeper investigations (__asm_do_IRQ seems to receive some interrupts, but we still do not know if
      they are issued from the timer or ETH or other), did you have some experiences with last versions of the kernel on PXA255 ?

      Many thanks for any feedback.

      Kind regards
      Daniel