serial dataflash AT45DB642

  • mllouay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi

      I'm porting linux onto an AT91RM9200 ARM920T core processor.

      I want to be able to load a Jffs2 filesystem through an AT45DB642
      serial dataflash.

      The U-boot sees and uses this serial dataflash correct. But I can't
      get the kernel to see the serial dataflash.

      When I run the cat /proc/mtd, I don't see the serial dataflash. How
      can I get the kernel to see the serial dataflash?

      Thanks,

      L.M.