arm-linux toolchain

  • samir raval
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 3:51 AM
      Hello All

      I am building Tool chain using Build root.

      My target is at91rm9200(arm920t).

      I also enable C++ support for that.

      Tool chain is build successfully

      But when I compile my CPP project.

      It doesn’t work.

      The ERROR is:

      /home/buildroot/build_arm/staging_dir/gcc/arm-linux-uclibc/3.4.6/../../../arm-linux-uclibc/bin/ld:test1.o:
      Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3).

      Test1.o: could not read symbols:File is in wrong
      format

      Collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.

      I think my toolchain is OK.

      There is some linking is required.

      How to resolve this?

      What parameter I need to support for enable C++?

      What library should link?

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/
    • arm_techie arm_user
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 1:25 AM
        Try to run the script in some other distributions of linux. Fedora returned unknown format for gzip files. Try that in Redhat9

        On 18 Apr 2007 05:09:38 -0700, samir raval <ravalsam12@...> wrote:

        Hello All

        I am building Tool chain using Build root.

        My target is at91rm9200(arm920t).

        I also enable C++ support for that.

        Tool chain is build successfully

        But when I compile my CPP project.