Stack Pointer Help !

  • Mahendra Shinde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello friends,
         I am trying to port uCOS-II on 8 Bit microcontroller (89c52)
      I have external 64 KB Data memory interfaced to my board and now I want to have tasks with sufficiently large stack area !
      So,  how can I use my external memory as stack space ?  coz my internal memory may not be sufficient as a stack for that !
      and how the 8 Bit Stack pointer (stack pointer is of 8 bit for 89C52) can point to external memory  , which is addressable with 16 Bit !
      Is there any setting with compiler or at Hardware level ?

      Thanks ,
      Mahendra