Power Management for Microcontroller applications.

  • arm_techie arm_user
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,
           Can any body tell me whether it is possible to use the "Programmable Power management units that are used in Cellular applications" for Microcontroller projects. Is there any implementation? I am using LPC 2294. Is there any suggestions/ implementations of the above said power mgmt in LPC2294 microcontrollers? Also some help on Programmable power mgmt is also appreciated. Also advantages and disadvantages of Power mgmt in Microcontroller projects is also appreciated!!!
      OST